Nemeth within UEB-Labels in the margin

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science Nemeth within UEB-Labels in the margin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Agustín Peña
    Participant

I'm not sure how to handle labels in the margin when dealing with Nemeth with UEB. I'm thinking I should approach it as I normally would regular UEB. Key the labels and enclose the associated material in braille grouping indcators, but what to do with the Nemeth code switches. Leave a space between the UEB braille grouping indcators and the Nemeth code switches?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

I apologize for the delay in answering - this post did not show up in my feed until today!

I so not see this as marginal labels. If you see it as marginal labels, then the first 'column' (Plan) is a marginal label for the 2nd column. I see this as three lists: Plan, Think, Write.  I would make each of those cell 5 headings and then list the items underneath. This is telling the student to make a Plan (overall process), Think it through (shows more detail) and Write (actually do it).  Making the 2nd column marginal labels adds a lot of 'stuff' for the reader to get through to find the math.

Cindi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.