PowerPoint Speaker’s Notes

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook PowerPoint Speaker’s Notes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Denise Jernagan
    Participant

I have a question about speaker’s notes within a UEB with Nemeth PowerPoint Slide.  Guidelines recommend using 7-5 margins and starting the note with “Note,” followed by the note on the same line.

However, in the document I am transcribing, the speaker’s note section incorporates multiple paragraphs with bulleted lists/sub-lists and technical material interspersed throughout. The current way I am handling these verbose notes sections is as follows:

7-5 [tns]Notes:[tne]

2016 formats applied to content

7-5 [tns]End of notes.[tne]

Is this acceptable? Or is there a better way?

claurent

I think BF, in this case, is looking at the simple and what you have is very complex. The method you have suggested works well - just be consistent for all the slides and the reader will understand what is going on in the print.

Slides and presentations are always difficult to present in braille. Good job!

Cindi

claurent

I think BF, in this case, is looking at the simple and what you have is very complex. The method you have suggested works well - just be consistent for all the slides and the reader will understand what is going on in the print.

Slides and presentations are always difficult to present in braille. Good job!

Cindi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.