Proofreading Nemeth braille in Braille2000 v2

Home Forums Computer-Assisted Transcription Proofreading Nemeth braille in Braille2000 v2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lindy Walton

Hi. Can you point me to any documentation regarding using the interpreter 'green line' in Braille2000 (v2) to proofread Nemeth braille? I still use the N1 and N2 features of Braille2000 v1 to help me proofread my work. Thank you.

Lindy

Melissa Klepper

Lindy

As far as I know, Braille 2000 V2 will not display Nemeth in the interpreter line unless the math is changed to Code #2 (Nem, Con). You can change the interpreting line by line or by highlight an area you wish to interpret in Nemeth.  If you highlight the math equation you wish to interpret using the interpreter line, then right click on Code (located after the Spelling Button), Select Regenerate Print, Change Code Group to BANA Nemeth and then click Apply to Highlighted text, then the interpreter line should display the green line as Nemeth.

Lindy Walton

Thanks for the information and pathway to finding the Nemeth interpreter in Braille2000. It seems to be very basic, not showing levels like it used to do in version 1.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.