publisher trademarks

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook publisher trademarks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Julie Sumwalt
    Participant

Should the info on publisher's trademarks be included on the secondary title page? I'm not sure what Common Core State Standards is, but since that has copyright info, too, I suppose I should include that on the first title page as well as the actual book's? And what about the imprint info in the lower left corner of the back cover (third page of the attachment)?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    joannavenneri
    Participant

See Sectrion 2.3.6d. Only the principal copyright date is listed as shown. Additional copyright dates are not listed on the title page.

--Joanna

Julie Sumwalt
    Participant

I'm not referring to dates. What I mean is the

Connected Mathematics (TM) is a trademark of Michigan State University.
    Pearson Prentice hall (TM) is a registered trademark of Pearson education, Inc.
    etc.

That said, it looks like the Common Core copyright info is put there because the Pearson folks need to acknoeledge that. So should I?

joannavenneri
    Participant

I think what we should do is what the guidelines say to do. By date I am referring also to the copyright and the guidelines are specific as to the copyright and DATE that is to be listed on the braille title page. There is no mention of adding any additional copyright information on the braille title page.

--Joanna

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.