Question from Chemistry Update 1998

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science Question from Chemistry Update 1998

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Hi Dorothy,
    I am using the example found on pages 41 and 42 of the 1998 Chemistry Update, as it is virtually identical to the actual problem I have. In particular, on page 42, under Example 6, if you look at the first and second links, can you tell me why after the degree signC there is no spaces between the C and the following +273, but if we look at the next line, 37degreesC+273 there is a space after the C and the following +273? I just want to make sure I am doing this right and can't think of why there would be a difference.

Thank you in advance,
    Susan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I don't know of any reason why there would be a space between the C and the following plus sign. In the simbraille for the example above Example 6, there is an almost identical line (K = ...) that presents the expression with no spaces. I think it is probably just a typo.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.