Sentence Numbering

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Sentence Numbering

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I have attached a worksheet for a 5th grader.
    A paragraph has superscript numbering before each sentence. How would I format that.
    Would I use the same rules for line numbering with a transcriber note making reference that each sentence(not line)is numbered?
    Thanks for you help.
    edited by Sandy on 11/8/2012

joannavenneri
    Participant

I don't see superscript numbers. I wonder if I could see an image of the actual print page, not copy. This would enable me to see the context. It would enable me to see whether the rules for line numebered text apply, for instance. I can't tell from this.

However, my best guess is that the superscript can be isgnored and this is most certainly is NOT line numbered text. I would follow print and enter the numbers preceding each sentence as given. Follow print for paragraphing, meaning do NOT start a new paragraph for each numbered item. If there is not punctuation between the number the sentence that follows, just leave a space in braille. I don't see a space between number 7 and the sentence, but I assumle that is a typo because the rest of the numbers are spaced.

--Joanna

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.