Standard Paragraph Format

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Standard Paragraph Format

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LMedley62
    Participant

I oversee one of the Prison Braille Programs; the inmates are constantly having the discussion on what standard format refers to in the instruction manual, formats etc. Is standard paragraph format considered 3-1?

claurent

I'm not sure that BF states that there is a "Standard Paragraph Format".  3-1 paragraphs are certainly more standard than blocked paragraphs.  BF does state to follow print for whichever format is used...with the exception that if a book is done ENTIRELY in blocked paragraphs, the format may be changed to 3-1 as long as a TN is included on the TN page that states the change.

Regarding NLS issues...I would say to follow whatever directions are given.  I am not an instructor but I did speak with our instructor about this and he states the same.  Watch the directions carefully as the requested format changes for different lessons/exercises/drills.

Cindi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.