Subscripts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    smart_10357
    Participant

I am transcribing a 7th grade math workbook with this problem.

I use Duxbury without any math translator program. So I must enclose the right side of problem in grouping signs and I also need to change the fraction line to the general fraction line because if I don't Duxbury with show a dot 456, 34. Even with me preparing this equation for translation I believe I am getting an error. Could you please take a look at this and let me know. I am getting a grade one symbol indicator before the first subscript in the numerator and before the first subscript in the denominator. Is this correct?

Thanks Susan

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by smart_10357.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    smart_10357
    Participant

This is the problem
    <p class="1-3">m = y<sub>2</sub>-y<sub>1</sub>/x<sub>2</sub>-x<sub>1</sub></p>

smart_10357
    Participant

Dear Kyle,

Please forgive me for not watching the webinar on Grade 1 preferences. What I should do is put in the grade one passage indicator at the beginning of the equation and it will take care of the grade one within the equation. Hope I didn't waste your time.

Thanks,

Susan

kdejute

Wow, Susan! I commend you for continuing to explore your resources after posting here, and I'm so glad you found useful information in the short webinar "Grade 1 Mode Preferences" that is part of our Webinars Archive.

Braille on!
    –Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.