Supplemental title page

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Supplemental title page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I am using 2011 formats and I was noticing the changes in producing a title page. The one thing (well I have many things, but I'll keep to one) 😉 Do we always have to insert the Printing History statement now? I certainly do not have enough room on the first title page, so does this mean I will always have a supplemental to insert this statement on?

Just wondering, trying my best to understand and do this right. 😉

Thanks so much for you help.
    Tina

joannavenneri
    Participant

I'm looking at Section 2.3.6g on printing history, which takes just one line. I'm puzzled when you say you don't have room for it on the title page.

--Joanna

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I will get the hang of this one day. 😉
    I was refering to the Printing history statement on page 2-12 2.4.2 c.

Thanks
    Tina

joannavenneri
    Participant

I'm sorry. I wasn't reading your post as carefully as I should have. Thanks for getting back on this. That section referring to the printing history statement specifically says that it goes on the supplemental title page. There is no provision for placing it on the main title page and I agree, there would never be room for it. So yes, whevnever you have a printing history given, the actual history numbers go on the main title page right after the ISBN and the printing history statement goes on the supplemental title page, even if that's the only item on it. The printing history statement is given only in Volume 1.

--Joanna

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.