table of contents-Line 5

Home Forums English Braille American Edition table of contents-Line 5

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I am working on my manuscript and continue to be puzzled about 19.2f(1) from our instruction manual. I just want to clarify my thinking. As our manuscript is in one volume, I will eliminate line 5 as shown on page 19-10. Therefore, is it correct that Line 6 becomes Line 5. e.g. Line 4. Blank, Line 5. Place the word Page at the right margin, Line 6 Begin listing content items. I also tried to look at Braille Formats Rule 2 Section 7, but didn't fine anything helpful. Thanks so much, Cheryl C.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI Cheryl,
    Braille Textbook Formats Section 7 is exactly where you should be. Pay close attention to the guidelines for blank lines after centered headings. Look at the brailled examples in the Formats Manual as well.
    The Literary Instruction Manual also outlines this nicely on the bottom of page 19-11. The rules/guidelines would be the same for any volume that does not have volume numbers listed in the Contents pages.
    Since this is for your manuscript, I'm sorry I can't give you the exact answers, but I hope I have helped to steer in the right direction.
    Good luck with your manuscript!!

Saralyn

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘English Braille American Edition’ is closed to new topics and replies.