Tables in nemeth

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science Tables in nemeth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Ok so I have a math book that is intended for older braille student but needs to be double spaced. I have a few tables that are also needed but Duxbury isn't double spacing them. Should I make them myself so they are double spaced or leave them single spaced?
    Tina

betty.marshall
    Participant

I think that the answer to this question would depend on why the braille is being double-spaced in the first place. If it "needs" to be double-spaced, then the same would apply to the table. You should be able to insert additional codes within the Duxbury file to insert blank lines within your table. Questions pertaining to software can be posted under Computer-Assisted Transcription.

Betty

betty.marshall
    Participant

I have just learned from a fellow committee member that with early learning materials that are double spaced, the tables and spatial math problems are single spaced. I'm not sure whether or not this information would pertain to your situation.

Betty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.