Tactile Graphics Course

Home Forums Tactile Graphics Tactile Graphics Course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I have a Braille transcriber that is intersted in tactile graphics. Does anyone know of a course that teaches by correspondence? Thanks.

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I haven't heard of any correspondence courses for tactile graphics, but that's not to say that they aren't out there! If anyone else has heard of something, please feel free to add your comments.
    I great place to start though would be to attend one of the NBA conferences. There are always some tactile graphics workshops to choose from.
    Betty

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Thank you.

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Not sure if these will be what you need, but APH will be airing a couple Webinars on Tactile Graphics in June. Check it out here http://www.aph.org/training/

dspence

Hello everyone, as soon as BANA makes the new TG Guidelines document available for download and purchase, NBA will begin desiging a series of short training sessions via webinars, etc. In addition, some new TG sessions are being planned for the upcoming Spring 2012 Professional Development conference in St. Louis, Missouri.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.