What are these?

Home Forums Foreign Language What are these?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joannavenneri 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #11517

    Chris Clemens

    In the attachment I have these, I believe, are some type of enclosure symbol? Could you please help with this?

    Thank you


    Chris Clemens

    Quotation marks, opening and closing. The term is guillemets, pronounced GEE-uh-may, g as in get, often used in Europe. See Interim Manual Section 6.e(1). Sometimes they are inverted, as explained, but not in this example. Just substitute English quotation marks. However if BOTH guillemets and English quotation marks are used in the book, add a TN to explain that English quotation marks are used in braille for both. It’s explained in the Manual clearly.




    Thank you so very much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.